|
Praise The LOrd.. JESUS is SO POWERFUL. "Dun under estimated the power of God to change you and use you"
Everyday I remind myself with this. God has given opportunity for me to sown seeds into Jireh's mummy life = Faith Kwek. I believe is time for revivial and renewal of mind and strength. God used my life and testimony to transform many lives and I am really joyful to be used by the LORD. Each life that has been changed, to me it's happier than striking 4D or TOTO.. The joy truly jumps.. I am EXCITED FOR JESUS!!!! Keep believing and Praying, When you have faith like a mustard seed, you can move mountains. I believe GOD is going to give FAITH a breakthru..and a revival Monday, May 31, 2010 |
Matthew 19: 14-15 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to ME, and do not forbid them;for of such is the kingdom of heaven." And Jesus HE laid His hands on them and departed from there. Financial Break thru in the family Jireh&Deborah to be drawn closer to God God's love/joy/peace to fill in the family Tay Family to be baptize in JESUS name January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 July 2011 June 2012 October 2012 April 2013 |