|
Instil God's love
Today, both Jireh and Deb learn the chapter of love.
Deborah was rude to Jireh and so I made Deb copied 1Corinthians 13:5 (Love is Not Rude) and I made her memorise the verse. After that we had quiet time to pray for everyone. Everyone in the Kwek and Tay Family. Everytime when we pray, I see tears in Deb's eyes. She learns to pray for her bro daily too. Vice versa too... Monday, June 7, 2010 |
Matthew 19: 14-15 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to ME, and do not forbid them;for of such is the kingdom of heaven." And Jesus HE laid His hands on them and departed from there. Financial Break thru in the family Jireh&Deborah to be drawn closer to God God's love/joy/peace to fill in the family Tay Family to be baptize in JESUS name January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 December 2010 July 2011 June 2012 October 2012 April 2013 |