Photobucket


Today I managed to take my time out to spend quality time with Deborah. We played Dora Online games together. So much fun.

Then, we cooked noodles together and I even taught her to use chopsticks. The moment she mastered the skill of using the chopsticks, she was so excited. It's the first time I see her finishing her food so fast.

She was smiling and looking at me while she easts her dinner. This girl whom the family alwasys have a hard time with needs really alot of attention and patience to guide her.

I know she is capable of learning and can picks things up fast but sometimes can really drives you to the wall if she insist on not doing it.

Now she is playing her spongebob game on her gameboy..

Wednesday, June 9, 2010



  • Jesus Blesses the little children


  • Matthew 19: 14-15
    But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to ME, and do not forbid them;for of such is the kingdom of heaven." And Jesus HE laid His hands on them and departed from there.

  • DaiLy PraYErs

  • Financial Break thru in the family
    Jireh&Deborah to be drawn closer to God
    God's love/joy/peace to fill in the family
    Tay Family to be baptize in JESUS name

  • MeMorieS

  • January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    December 2010
    July 2011
    June 2012
    October 2012
    April 2013

  • Encouragement Tag






  • MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  • Thank you for dropping by!

  • Others : XOXO

    simple html
    Online Coupons