Photobucket
Testimony


It has been quite some time since I last updated a post here.

Recently, I shared a testimony with Jireh. many months back, we had applied a rental flat from the government and after waiting for almost a year, we finally had received a letter asking us to choose the unit but what happen was, the only unit was Macpherson, so we decided to drop it. We were upset but daddy and I prayed , pastor, cell group and cell leader kept us in prayers.

After 3 months later, we knew there was a BTO coming up in tampines and so we went to apply in faith. We applied 4 room and we told the Lord that if it is HIS will, HE will provide us a shelter.

After 2 weeks, Daddy Vinz received a email to say we are on the waiting list and so we thought, maybe we will not get it. I admit my faith shaken.

God was faithful. One week later, Daddy Vinz and I received an invitation letter from HDB, asking us to go down and select our unit.

WE GOT IT. 4 room flat. I told Jireh, this is the house that the Lord has provided for us in the next coming for years. God promised that He will take care of HIS sons and daughters.

I told Jireh to continue praying in faith for the miracles he hopes to see in his life.

Friday, July 1, 2011



  • Jesus Blesses the little children


  • Matthew 19: 14-15
    But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to ME, and do not forbid them;for of such is the kingdom of heaven." And Jesus HE laid His hands on them and departed from there.

  • DaiLy PraYErs

  • Financial Break thru in the family
    Jireh&Deborah to be drawn closer to God
    God's love/joy/peace to fill in the family
    Tay Family to be baptize in JESUS name

  • MeMorieS

  • January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    December 2010
    July 2011
    June 2012
    October 2012
    April 2013

  • Encouragement Tag






  • MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  • Thank you for dropping by!

  • Others : XOXO

    simple html
    Online Coupons